We welcome your comments on our articles, as long as they are respectful, relevant and civil in tone.
In order to maintain The Zimbabwean Progressive as a trusted, focused and useful resource, we pre-moderate comments. We reserve the right to permanently, without notice, ban a commenter who ignores our Comment Policy and editorial standards for civility.
Rejected comments include those that contain:
- Slander, personal attacks or abusive, hateful, offensive, or racist language or material.
- Spam or links to spam.
- Comments off-topic to the article.
- All capital letters.
- Intentionally inflammatory rhetoric.
- Links to inappropriate or unrelated content.
- Identical, repetitive comments posted on multiple articles.
- Excessively long URLs
- Personal information, such as addresses, phone numbers, emails, etc.
- Blatantly promotional content.
- Reproduced copyrighted articles from other sources: provide a link only.
- More than 1,000 words. Text continued to another post to bypass the 1000-word limit will be deleted.
The Zimbabwean Progressive reserves the right to ban the IP address of any commenter (person) found using multiple aliases under multiple e-mail addresses in a deceptive manner.
Disclaimer: The Zimbabwean Progressive is not responsible for injury or liability to any reader or commenter resulting from the content posted on the site, or from comments posted by readers, that may be viewed as offensive, misleading, inaccurate, illegal, or otherwise unsuitable.